Time (watercolor on paper/digital)


Time: the thief of all things - except love eternal.

6 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

ArtSparker said...

Athanasius Kircher:

The world is bound with secret knots.

Tammie Lee said...

Oh, wonderful.... another one of your woven pieces.

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great work - love the dynamics in your piece.

Dana S. Whitney said...

Wonderful concept and drawing/shading/coloring.

Unknown said...

I think I like this Athanasius Kircher fellow, despite the fact that he is credited with inventing the megaphone, something I could probably live without. I’d like to know what happens when these mystical knots are unraveled? (please tell me by e-mail; it’s a secret, right?)

Tammie – I had to laugh when I first read your comment. I read it as; ‘Oh no, not another one of your woven pieces’; you know, a sarcastic ‘Oh, wonderful’. Or maybe that’s how you actually intended it?

Thank you Brigitte and painter woman for your comments.

- Son of

Tammie Lee said...

Oh I wish I had been clever enough to make you laugh like that, I was sincerely appreciating. I can be a brat... for sure.... but do we know one another well enough....