Dance à Deux (watercolor/ink on paper)

7 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

studio lolo said...

very trippy...love the colors!

Tammie Lee said...

umm, quite wonderful. I love how you have interwoven so many aspects of this piece.

Juan said...

What a wonderful image!
Fantastic.

ArtSparker said...

Looks like acrobats in the inner ear.

Lisa Rivas said...

So fluid... could be the soil molecules dancing with the roots of the earth :)
Wonderful color, form and concept...

Zz... said...

wow you sure have a great range in terms of art style (of the few I have seen so far)...I like this one I think it would be great as a sculpture.

I am so envious at how not only are you creatively gifted but you seem to be so fruitful! I remember when I was in a more artistic field I would more often that not get bogged down in moments of creative drought hoping and praying for that final burst of inspiration before the deadline!

DragonLady said...

Ein weiteres schönes Beispiel für Verbindungen,nahtlos,komplexe, aber einfach. Die Farben sind reich und erinnern an einen Wald im Herbst.