Idle Dinosaur Thoughts (color ink on paper)

4 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's funny to me! Cool colors and details. Cool job!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

AscenderRisesAbove said...

something about dinos imagining ufos? nicely done.

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/

steve said...

This is so wild and out there-I love it! It has an older style, similar to Fantastic Planet, that you don't see too often anymore.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the commentary. It’s always interesting to hear what others see in your own paintings. Your UFO comment fascinates me, AscenderRisesAbove. And I’m wondering what you saw that you found amusing, Indigene. I dare not say what my original idea actually was.
As to old-style, Steve, you might notice that the date on the picture is 1977. For all I know I might have just recently seen Fantastic Planet when I painted it!

Cheers!
Son