A Forgotten Soul (watercolor on paper)

7 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

Asja said...

wow! this is amazing!

franhilz said...

impressive - I liked it!

carra said...

Hauntingly beautiful!

murphy girl said...

very cavernous, moody, great texture

Tammie Lee said...

I take my time, looking at your art these days, not wanting to run out of more to look at!

This is wonderful, quiet, mysterious.
Love the amber domed room and windows.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where to begin with this...the imagery is excellent, the mood is unforgettable, the details are amazing and the colors beautiful...GREAT JOB!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Many thanks for all of the generous comments. Indigene – you are more than kind. Glad you liked the painting so much.
I hope I don’t run out of new paintings any time soon, Tammie.
After quite a long hiatus it's back to the drawing board again . . .

Cheers!
Son