Wide Open (acrylic on canvas-board)


Doors have always appealed to me. And open doors obviously appeal more than closed ones. Who knows what’s on the other side? Cross the threshold and you’re suddenly somewhere else . . .

4 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

studio lolo said...

I love the mood of this. It makes me want to enter and see where I end up!

Tammie Lee said...

Wonderful piece, inspires my imagination. You are one talented man.

Unknown said...

Many thanks for your kind comments. I have operated in an artistic vacuum for so many years – it’s wonderful to get a bit of feedback and a compliment or two . . .

Anonymous said...

not to sound like one of those people who has to compare one artist's work to anothers in order to say what they mean, but this really reminds me of something Magritte may have done. And, seeing as he is one of my favourite artists, that is intended to be a genuine compliment.
nicely done, as always.