Despair (pencil on paper)

6 have said their bit, now it's your turn:

steve said...

Superb!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by, Steve. Glad you liked the drawing.
I was originally thinking about doing a drawing illustrating despair, but I guess despair and worry aren't so far from each other.

Cheers!

Mike said...

Great drawing, excellent job.

Willie Baronet said...

Wonderful drawing. I can relate.

neil said...

Wonderful textures for a pencil drawing! This has real class. Very well done indeed!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for all your kind comments.
I don’t often work with pencil. If fact I was inspired by some of the great drawings on Illustration Friday and went out and bought a nice set of pencils. This was my first attemp with them.
I also like the quickness of drawing in pencil. Two hours and you’re finished.

Cheers!